Atlantic Canada’s largest Health and Life Science event running since 2002 and hosted by BioNova.
LATEST BIOPORT NEWS
- ENTREVESTOR – Motryx Wins $55K BIC Competition
- NEWS RELEASE – BioNova, Grant Thornton and Cox & Palmer Propose Updates to N.S. Tax Credit to Boost Investment in Startups
- NEWS RELEASE – BioNova Announces Motryx as the Winner of the Ninth Annual BioInnovation Challenge (BIC) at BioPort 2019
- NEWS RELEASE – BioPort 2019 Conference to Celebrate the Trailblazers of Health and Life Sciences
- BioPort 2019 panelist works with NSHA on improving orthopaedic diagnostics, treatment
- BioNova Names BIC Semi-Finalists
- ENTREVESTOR: BioInnovation Challenge Opens
- Expert pitch training coach Linda Plano preps participants for BioInnovation Challenge
- ENTREVESTOR: Moncton-based Picomole wins $65,000 to help develop breath-based cancer detector
- BioNova Announces Picomole as the Winner of the Eighth Annual BioInnovation Challenge (BIC) at BioPort 2018
- Meet the 2018 BioInnovation Challenge Semi-Finalists
- BioPort 2018 Conference to Address Impact of Technology on Health and the Emerging Medical Cannabis Market
Pier 21, Halifax, Nova Scotia
Canadian Museum of Immigration at Pier 21
1055 Marginal Rd, Halifax, NS B3H 4P7.
The Westin Nova Scotian
1181 Hollis St, Halifax, NS
In the heart of the Halifax Seaport District, The Westin Nova Scotian offers a relaxing interlude on the Halifax Waterfront.
The Prince George Hotel
World-class hotel excellence in the heart of downtown
1725 Market Street
The Cambridge Suites
A Hotel with the freedom of more space, in the Heart of Downtown Halifax.
1583 Brunswick Street